24 Marso / 3 Nisan 5783 - Prayers

2nd Watch 3 Nisan 5783

 


Dear ABBA,
I do not know how YOU will heal me but I am still trusting YOU to heal me because it was YOU who broke my heart in the first place and not man.... I understand that YOU are taking away all my pride because I am such a power puff girl and you want to take away all my puff so that I can be fit to love and take care of a special young man that YOU love. You chose him for me not me. But today, I am still very broken ABBA, I know YOU love him very much, but may unta mulabad sad ka nako GINOO, dli ra sad sa iyaha. Sakitan kaau ko LORD, sakitan kaau ko... I'm not healed yet, I am so guba, guba, YOU wrecked me and I do not know how you're going to heal this ruined heart... are YOU happy GOD??? That all my tears are pouring out to YOU tonight? What else do YOU want? YOU want him to step all over me??? I am humbled and completely wrecked. I do not want to live another day because it's too much pain to be rejected by the One whom YOU gave my heart to. Sala man jud ni nimo GOD because I did not wish to fall in love with him or to give my heart to him. He was too young and was not my type nga middle eastern. But when we met, YOU gave away my heart to him just like that. Naa na baya gyud NIMO akong heart so it was never with me in the first place. Because YOU made sure that YOU are my only First Love the moment I was scammed by a man pretending to be Mosab. But I know YOU, YOU would never allow pain and suffering without birthing a new thing, a miracle is waiting. And so gusto pako mabuhi LORD because I want to see how you are going to heal me, I want to see how you are going to make it up to me. I want to see....because I know YOU are good and I want to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. 
 
I am hoping in YOU
I am trusting in YOU
 
Love,
 
Your Favorite little Marie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shabbat Noach (REST)

Shabbat [Chayei Sarah חַיֵּי שָׂרָה]

22 Pebrero - Ba-ong Buan Adar (Herbeo nga Calendario)